Our listeners love to support the businesses that support Public Radio KCEP. Feature your business, organization or event by Underwriting on Public Radio KCEP!
Businesses and organizations have a great marketing opportunity with KCEP. Our combination of radio stations deliver a significant audience of educated and influential listeners ages 35 -54. In short, KCEP represents an audience of educated, affluent, and engaged audiences available. Underwriting messages highlight businesses and organizations that share in the mission and ethos of Public Radio. Your message will engage and inform listeners about products, services and events in the communities we reach as well as benefit from the recognition you’ll enjoy as a supporter of Public Radio KCEP.
Become a KCEP Public Radio Corporate Underwriter
Underwriting support on KCEP provides the opportunity to reach over 150,000 listeners each week throughout our listening area. Public radio supporters benefit from the “Halo Effect”; the perception of quality and prestige that comes from supporting Public Radio KCEP.
Support Those Who Support Us
KCEP’s corporate underwriters demonstrate their commitment to public radio’s independent nature and innovative programming and audience. Underwriters have the opportunity to build a relationship with an extraordinarily important market segment that appreciates their support of public radio. This creates a loyalty unique to public radio. By understanding and embracing the unique nature of our audience, underwriters are able to reach an audience that is not accessible through other media and is extremely loyal.
Advantages of Underwriting
- Minimum clutter – by airing a limited number of announcements per hour your message receives listener attention
- High Time spent listening – your message is heard because our listeners stay tuned for longer periods of time (7+ hours)
- Underwriter satisfaction – 80% of listeners prefer to buy products from public radio sponsors, when price and quality are equal – 84% of underwriters say public radio has met their marketing expectations
- Halo effect – Underwriting enhances image, projects quality, credibility and stability resulting in listeners being more apt to learn more about and do business with the underwriter
Public Radio KCEP’s Media Kit
Please contact a KCEP Underwriter at (702) 648.0104 or fill out the form below to obtain a current radio media kit including program information, demographics, etc.
* These fields are required.